Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
University of Sindh Journal of Information and Communication Technology (USJICT) follows an Open Access Policy under Attribution-NonCommercial CC-BY-NC license. Researchers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, for any purpose. Authors can self-archive publisher's version of the accepted article in digital repositories and archives.
Upon acceptance, the author must transfer the copyright of this manuscript to the Journal for publication on paper, on data storage media and online with distribution rights to USJICT, University of sindh, Jamshoro, Pakistan. Kindly download the copyright for below and attach as a supplimentry file during article submission
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.